Wednesday, May 16, 2012

$200 for 200 Likers!!

Social media plays a huge role in what I do and I'm thankful for every single one of you who reads, comments, likes, shares and generally interacts with my page, blog and website.

And with a big milestone being achieved in 200 likers on my Facebook page it is only fair that I share the love and give back to those who have supported me.

To celebrate the 200th liker I'll be giving away $200 worth of vouchers in the form of ten $20 vouchers that will be able to be redeemed against either a print order (minimum order value of $50) or a portrait session. But, to be eligible you must be a 'liker' of Will Barton Photography!

To enter into the draw, simply head over to the Contact Page and flick me an email with your details. Now this is important: you only have a week to enter - entries will close midnight Wednesday, 23 May 2012. Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and the results will be announced on my page Thursday evening.

Thank you again to all those who have supported me; I hope that support will continue into the future and of course I hope I can continue to provide quality content and a quality service.

Cheers,
Will

No comments: